Over the years conventional methods of whitening skin have been losing popularity as people want quick and fast solutions to having fairer skin and getting rid of their marks. Although most marks and spots can easily be removed via home remedies, they take a lot of time for results to yield. With scientific research, new and improved methods have been introduced to help people get to enjoy the benefits of Permanent Skin Whitening Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan!
Can you Permanently Whiten Your Skin?
Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps lighten skin tones and helps make the skin more even. It can permanently alter the skin’s color regime and make it brighter and whiter. This substance is also found in the body and it helps remove toxins that can lead to discoloration. This anti-oxidant is available in injectable and pill forms and both of them are effective in removing darkish patches from the skin.
However, it requires maintenance and you will need to get a follow-up appointment every few months. This helps maintain the skin’s even skin tone and does not let it get tan or dull again.
How is the procedure performed?
Getting glutathione injections to make yourself look fairer is very easy. You can even administer these injections yourself and avail yourself of the injections from any pharmacy. But it is still recommended that you get these injections professionally injected by a licensed beauty consultant. The following steps are followed to administer these injections:
- First, the technician will rub numbing agent on the upper thigh and prepare it for the injection
- Next, they will prepare the syringe and fill it with the glutathione solution.
- The needle will be inserted at a 90-degree angle and will be pushed all the way in.
- The solution will be injected into the thigh and the needle will be removed.
- The syringe site will immediately be bandaged as bleeding may occur.
How does Glutathione Work to Permanently Whiten Skin?
- This antioxidant has an abundance of amino acids that are safe for consumption and insertion.
- This substance does not contain any free radicals or toxins.
- Glutathione is among the most effective treatments for hyperpigmentation.
- It triggers the enzymes in the body to block off any toxins and melanin production. This helps reduce marks and spots on the skin.
How to Maintain Permanent Skin Whitening Treatment?
A majority of individuals have this misconception that getting the injections is all they need to do. Unfortunately, there are a set of guidelines that need to be followed to ensure your skin remains fair. This includes changing your diet too. Your doctor will recommend that you eat greens in abundance. You will also be suggested to consume asparagus, oranges, tomatoes, and avocados in large quantities to maintain the glutathione levels in your body.
If you are taking the substance in pill form, then you will be prescribed to take them once a week. If your complexion is tan or dusky then you will be prescribed to take them once every two days.
However, if you are taking it in injection form, then treatment depends on your skin tone. Darker skin tones will require more than 7 sessions. However, if you just news to get rid of your marks, then you might just need to get 5 sessions. You will need to get an injection every month in the initial stages. After your ideal complexion goal is reached, you will require injections every 4 to 5 months.
Is Glutathione Whitening Treatment Dangerous?
Since this antioxidant is a naturally occurring substance in the body, it poses little to no threat. Individuals are actually encouraged to take glutathione-rich foods to increase the body’s immune system too. But if you are allergic to the substance, you might experience the following:
- Bad stomach cramps
- Abdomen Bloating
- Difficulty while breathing
- Mild rashes
If you experience any of these symptoms, you should visit your health care provider immediately.
Does Glutathione have any Health Benefits?
This treatment has a number of health benefits to it too apart from whitening your skin. They are:
- Helps reduce the body’s oxidative stress
- Improves psoriasis
- Improves cell health that has been damaged due to alcohol
- Improves the resistance of insulin in elderly patients
Getting perfectly flawless skin is no easy task. It requires maintenance and patience. But not everyone has the time or patience to wait around for home remedies to work. And in most cases, these remedies are not long-lasting if you are not careful. But you can now save yourself a lot of time and get yourself treated with Permanent Skin Whitening Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan!